New Queensland Legislation Quote Request
Thank you for taking the time to enquire about Smoke Alarm Solutions' new Ultimate Annual Smoke Alarm Service, which aims to
comply properties with brand new Queensland legislation, whilst increasing the protection of your property and its occupants.
New state-based legislation necessitates the following additional measures in Queensland rental properties by 2022.
• Smoke alarms must be installed in every bedroom of a home
• All smoke alarms must be powered by either 240 volt or 10 year lithium battery
• All smoke alarms must be interconnected to each other
• All smoke alarms must be photoelectric rather than ionisation
• All smoke alarms must meet new Australian Standard 3786:2014
In order for us to provide you an accurate quote to ensure your property meets strict new legislation, we require a few extra details about your property.