Emerald Alarms Controller
Emerald Alarms Controller Terms and Conditions
- Customers may opt to purchase an Emerald Alarms Controller when upgrading a property to 2022 QLD Legislation with Emerald Alarms.
- This transaction is a once-off purchase (please see Schedule of Smoke Alarm Solutions – Packages and Pricing) and Smoke Alarm Solutions will not continue to service the Controller at future inspections at the property.
- Smoke Alarm Solutions does not replace batteries in the Emerald Alarms Controller nor do they have any responsibility to replace Controllers if they are lost or damaged after initial installation.
- If an Emerald Alarms Controller becomes faulty, they are to be returned to Smoke Alarm Solutions c/o PO Box 1591, Toombul, QLD 4012, along with the sender's contact details (including phone number).
- Emerald Alarms Controllers are not required for compliance.
- Emerald Alarms Controller will be installed above the light switch, nearest to the first available point of entry from the front door as we walk left to bedroom one, (unless otherwise directed by the landlord).